Monday 4 February 2013

Converter for IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail


IncrediMail files to Windows Live Mail conversion has possible with Instant Process!

Before some time I was troubled for IncrediMail Migration, since then I was searching for such a tool; that is when I come across IncrediMailto Windows Live Mail Converter Utility. I used the process of IncrediMail emails conversion to Live Mail and this software is also used by my friends. The response of my friends to this conversion process is impressive.

I experienced that the working process of IncrediMail Conversion is most handy, for the conversion of IMM files to Windows Live Mail. This software would convert IncrediMail files to EML format at your desired location and then you have to copy entire imported EML files and create a new folder in storage folder of Live Mail then paste converted EML files into new folder of Live Mail storage folder.
If you don’t know about Live Mail storage folder then follow mentioned path –

In Windows 7 – Computer >> Local Disk C >> Users >> midows >> AppData >> Local >> Microsoft>>Windows Live Mail>>Storage Folder-




No comments:

Post a Comment